ALFA Swim strives to ensure security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of its customers. Alfa Boutique uses a variety of physical and electronic security measures to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorized access, modifications or disclosure, including restricting physical access to its offices, firewalls and secure databases. Our website alfawearboutique.com uses Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) encryption to protect all your personal information and credit card details. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryptions.
ALFA Swim does not & will not sell any of your personal data to any third party. However data is shared with the following categories of companies as an essential part to being able to provide our services to you.
- Professional companies responsible for dispatch & returns such as the delivery companies chosen by you at checkout.
- Professional Payment Services approved by you such as AfterPay once chosen at checkout to use their payment service.
- Professional service providers such as our advertising & marketing partners
- Professional analytic tool providers
- Law enforcement, NAB, AMEX & PayPal (fraud prevention & chargebacks), so we can help tackle fraud for any disputed purchases.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
There are many ways that ALFA Swim obtains information from you:
- via email signup on alfawearboutique.com website either at any point on the website located at the email gate or footer or at checkout & creating an account
- through out of stock notification sign-up on a selected product. Please note that email subscription sign-up can be de-selected at time whether creating an account or signing up for a restock update.
- navigational information about where visitors go on our website, analytics & tracking
- upon signing up at an event.
INFORMATION PROVIDED DURING CHECKOUT
ALFA Swim ensures that any personal information that you provide during the registration and checkout process is kept confidential. Upon checkout & placing an order you may save your address & information to your account for the purposes of faster checkout. Information provided at checkout will be used for;
- To deliver your order to you
- Send order update notifications via e-mail
- To send you shipment update SMS’
- Fraud prevention & detection – to protect & detect fraud against you or ALFA Swim
- Google Customer Reviews (if you opt-in at checkout)
Your card’s security/CCV code is not stored at checkout & all payments are encrypted as per PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryptions. Your payment information is only used by ALFA Swim for payments, refunds & for fraud detection.
PURCHASE HISTORY, SAVED ITEMS & WISH-LIST ITEMS
Your purchase history, saved items & wish-list items are stored within your customer account. Purchase history is stored so you can easily look up past orders & re-order any items. Saved items are stored so you can add items to bag, checkout or save them for later. Wish-list items are stored for future purchase or can be shared with family or friends.
Your contact history is anything you have said to us over phone, chat, email or social media. This information is used to provide customer service & support & to train staff members to make sure you receive the best possible customer service.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- to send you information via e-mail about products, offers and news that may interest you. ALFA Swim will only send you this information if you have opted-in to receive email or product notifications
- to analyse customers visiting the alfawearboutique.com website and learn about the interests & actions of our visitors in order to understand your interests and needs. This will help ALFA Swim improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, offers and promotions that you are most interested in.
- to improve your web experience on alfawearboutique.com ensuring easy checkout & no errors while you are shopping & browsing.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Navigational information collected allows ALFA Swim to see which areas of our website are most visited & helps us improve your experience online. Other information such as browser version, device & IP address information may be collected. This information is used to improve our website such as default options of currency to give you the best possible shopping experience additionally fraud & website protection.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent to your browser or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings.
We also work with third party companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visit to alfawearboutique.com
HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE
If you subscribe to the ALFA Swim email list your email address will be used to receive information about new products and special offer. If you do not wish to receive updates after subscribing, you may remove yourself from the mailing list by logging into your account and opting out of the mailing list or unsubscribing at the bottom of any email received.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ALFA Swim may suggest third party links from other sites to our customers. We are not responsible for any of the content on these sites and cannot be held liable for any possible damages incurred from that content.
SHARE WITH A FRIEND
Where ALFA Swim allows you to email products to another person such as sharing a wish list or your favourite products: you warrant that that the person to whom the email is addressed has consented to the email being sent; and indemnify ALFA Swim, its servants and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or setting any actions, claims and demands) arising out of or in respect of sending any email or any contravention of the SPAM Act 2003.
HOW TO CONTACT US